Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Week 5 - Effective Presentations

I have used PowerPoint effectively for presentations to customers/stakeholders but have never used this medium to request funding.  This module required me to think in two differing veins which was beneficial.

I appreciated this bump to my thinking model and began to assess how I might challenge students to do this, also. My desire is to challenge students to be producers rather than simply consumers.  In that I need to find ways to assist them in following this pathway.

This module will be the springboard for my culminating lesson plan.  I will challenge students to develop a product and then develop to presentations for the two varied target audiences.  I'm thinking this will be a cornerstone piece for my project and certainly an important tool for my entrepreneurs (and me, also)!

No comments:

Post a Comment